Canvas Photo Collage Prints
CREATE STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES WITH OUR COLLAGE MAKER
Shopper Approved! Based on 4,960 reviews from
SHOWCASE YOUR MEMORABLE MOMENTS ON A PHOTO CANVAS COLLAGE
Photo collages are the perfect solution to displaying all of your favorite photographs from vacations, baby births, weddings, celebrations from all of those auspicious occasions throughout your life and laying them out onto a single canvas wrapped print.
Each canvas collage embodies special memories and tells its own story.
A photo collage is a great photo gift idea for friends and family. These lovely photo wall art pieces are very attractive and tie in well with your home decor.
Having them printed on gallery wrapped canvas, provides that added flare and artistic appeal.
- Sizes: any size ranging from 8” x 8” to large 30” x 75”
- Protective Coating: matte / low lustre blend
- Canvas Material: premium srchival 380 gsm poly-cotton
- Production Time: 5 business days on average
WHAT MAKES OUR CUSTOM CANVAS PHOTO PRINTS SO GREAT
STUNNING PRINT QUALITY
When preparing photos for printing on canvas. They undergo a unique enhancement process which outputs the high-quality canvas prints which we are known for.
We print photos to canvas at ultra-high resolution to create sharp and vivid reproductions while capturing every fine detail of your digital photography.
We want our customers to be proud of their custom wall art.
Printing photos on the best quality canvas is paramount for us.
We use a superior quality 380 gsm poly/cotton blend canvas material that is made in Canada.
It has a stunning matte/low lustre finish to prevent glare, as well as a fine weave to create sharp images. Our canvas is unique and authentic unlike other shops—it’s hands down the best canvas in Canada.
READY TO HANG CANVAS
Our canvas prints include hanging hardware (at no additional cost), so it is ready to hang out of the box.
Small canvas prints have saw tooth hangers installed – to be used with standard picture frame hooks.
Large canvas prints come with a heavy-duty picture frame hanging wire installed.
CANVAS ART PROTECTION
We protect our canvas photo prints with an archival UV laminate.
This protects your canvas from scratches, fading and makes it easier to clean.
In accelerated tests conducted by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc., the combination of our canvas, ink and UV laminate resulted in our canvas prints lasting 200 years.
PHOTOS ON CANVAS WRAPPED ON PREMIUM CANADIAN WOOD FRAMES
CLASSIC WOODEN FRAME – ¾”Your photo canvas prints are mounted onto high quality, lightweight stretcher bars made from wood derived from renewable Canadian forests. The ¾” canvas frame is designed to keep your stretched canvas prints looking fabulous for years to come while maintaining a sleek appearance with minimal depth when hung on the wall.
PREMIUM WOODEN FRAME – 1 ½”Your canvas prints are equipped with sturdier and ultra-heavy-duty stretcher bar frames. The 1 ½” canvas frames are designed primarily for larger print sizes to prevent warping from tension and other environmental conditions. If you want a gallery-like look for your wall space, we highly recommend this frame option as it adds significantly more depth to your canvases.
EDGE WRAPPING OPTIONS FOR YOUR COLLAGE PRINTS
Face of the canvas and the edge wrap be white.
Face of the canvas and the edge wrap be black.
CUSTOM COLOUR BORDER
Face of the canvas and the edge wrap will be colour chosen in the designer.
CREATING A CUSTOM CANVAS PHOTO COLLAGE IS SIMPLE & EASY
Customize your collage online however you want in just a few clicks using our powerful canvas designer tool.
We put in your charge of personalizing each piece of canvas wall art so that it fits your decor styling project.
It’s simple: you design and we produce!
CUSTOM CANVAS PHOTO EDITING FEATURES
- Stunning photorealistic previews
- Photo effects
- Border and frame effects
- Add clip art and backgrounds
- Accurate crop and image resizing
- Custom text and unlimited fonts
- Custom photo layouts
- Photo collage builder
and so much more!
CANADA’S #1 SOURCE FOR HIGH-QUALITY PHOTO COLLAGES ON CANVAS
No Risk. Best Quality Guaranteed!
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR CANVAS COLLAGE
Creating customized canvas prints from your digital photos allows you transform your own photography into personalized wall art and put them on display in your home or office. Our high-quality Canadian made canvas photo prints are classy and timeless which blends naturally with any décor style. Canvas printing is extremely popular in Canada and the preferred medium for gifting and photo art reproduction as it has many advantages.
TOP 5 BENEFITS OF PRINTING ON CANVAS
- Versatily – Canvas prints have an everlasting appeal which fits any home or business décor style. They make great decorative wall décor for awards, signage, art reproduction, family photography, and personalized pet photos.
- Affordability – Printing Photos on Canvas, whether it is a small or large canvas print, is an inexpensive alternative to custom picture framing and other photo printing options.
- Customizable – You can personalize your canvas photos with many size options, custom text, coloured borders, word art and graphic art templates depending on your project needs.
- Durability – High-quality canvas prints like ours are made with archival grade components from printing to finishing. This ensures every canvas lasts up to 200 years without noticeable fading.
- Photo Gifting – Customized canvas photo prints make fabulous photo gifts. They capture and preserve some of the most memorable moments in your friends and family’s lives in a personal manner such as baby births, weddings, valentine’s day, graduations and more.
- High-quality poly/cotton blend canvas
- All canvas prints are made in Canada
- Our canvas is whitened using an eco-friendly process
- Use UV stabilizing laminate to protect your print so it won’t fade for 200 years
- Custom wooden frames come from Canadian renewable sources
- Print your photos on canvas using state of the art inkjet printers
- Uses the Giclée printing method and archival grade inks
- Professionally hand-stretched and meticulously gallery wrapped
OTHER PRINT SHOPS
- Use poor quality synthetic polyester material
- Canvases are mass produced with no quality control
- Canvas is coated with unstable chemical brightening agents
- Do not use image protection, so the canvas is exposed to the elements
- Use spray/liquid laminates which might initially look good, but crack, fade, and turn yellow over time
- Make frames from plywood or MDF or by using cheap frame kits that can bow and warp over time
- Print photos on canvas using inks which produce inferior image quality and noticeable fading occurs in a short period of time
- Extremely poor stretching, canvas photos lack tension and sags